Monday, January 26, 2015

Step into the light???  SCREW THAT!!!


I'm STILL trying to decide how to exactly execute the new format of this blog, so please bear with me as I mostly post older songs/vids, while I consider the ideas of making each post about: A certain year, the current year, 1 specific country from the current year, 1 specific country through history...  There's SO many things to think about as to how I post in the future on this blog...  I just want you ALL to know!!!  That I'm an American, and HATE my own American pop music...  The rest of the world seems to have a great hold what pop music should sound like at it agrees with me!

And so, let the showcase continue!!!

Germany has had a Super-trooper of a Rockstar with Pudhys!!!  One of the best versions of the song came when Jurgen Drews remade the song LIVE WITH Pudhys!!!

HEY - Wir woll'n die Eisbärn sehn...


And SO!!!  ...  (that was AWESOME!!!)  *girly giggle*  (I'm NOT a girl!)  ;)

Here we go with another really awesome song with an even better video from a few years ago!!!

I'm sure France will NEVER forget Ilone Mitrecey and her songs with vids that only ADD more to them!!!  So here she is, with, Un Monde Parfait!!!

Ilona Mitrecey - Un Monde Parfait

A great sound always come from the singer of a number of Anime Series'!!!  One of the best is from the Chobits series!!!  Here she is!!!  Rie Tanaka with the full song that was the ending song for most of the series...  Ningyo Hime!!!


Rie Tanaka - Ningyo Hime


Taking a SUDDEN change of MOOD!!!

The "songs" on this guy's main album, really wasn't memorable...  BUT!!!  He had a hidden cd in the PHYSICAL copy of his cd!!!  This song which actually doesn't have a name, just a number, from a cd that only the *vip* people would buy, would understand and be able to hear!!!  This is actually the BEST rap from the CD!!!

O.S.T.R. - The rap to end all ostr raps...


Sorry to cut this post short, but another "something" has come up, and I need to concentrate on that for the time being...  I love you ALL who actually LOOK at my blog AND actually SEE the vids that I post!!!  I WILL be back to continue on with MUCH MORE non-English language tunes that should be in the "american Grammy AWARDS"!!!  Good night everyone!!!  *MWAH!*

No comments:

Post a Comment